Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Love is You - Raban

I know i have not been able to update my blog much but it's because recently i have been out much. But yeah update is a must if you wanna run a blog .


 So here it is, i am today updating about the person that i love being around with the most. My Love. <3

Love is You - Raban



My heart's a stereo
It beats for you, so listen close
Hear my thoughts in every no-o-o-te
Make me your radio
And turn me up when you feel low
This melody was meant for you
Just sing along to my stereo 

Kikazaru - Hears no evil, Iwazaru - Speaks no evil & Mizaru - Sees no evil . 


I Love You My Mintu. :*


" That shall be the only lip that my lip's shall touch till the day i die. "
This is what he had written as his facebook caption for the photo. #heartmelt




________________________________________________________________________ 


Not forgetting to thank my friend, the very talented photographer " Sworup Ranjit "
Photography by Sworup Ranjit


Thanks for taking the time to visit and read my blog. Catch you again real soon. Take Care. Ciao. XOXO

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. awww.........God Bless Yh Both!!
    YOU BOTH make a really cute...adorable couple !!

    jus love ya blog... btw do drop by in my blog and would be glad if we could follow each other !!

    < http://demodavogue.blogspot.com/ >

    ReplyDelete