Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Featured again as the "COVER GIRL" (ECS LIVING)

Ok ! This month has made me very Happy. :D I got featured as the "Cover Girl" for ECS LIVING once again.  I was first featured as the "Cover Girl" for ECS living four months ago in the November Issue of the year 2011 and they have decided to feature me once again. I would really like to thank ECS Living for believing in me. :) 


Cover of March 2012 Issue. 
Living in a very small gap of time. Wardrobe : Zara Sweater  



*Fashion Features



*Fashion Features 


________________________________________________________________________

Cover of November 2011 Issue.  




*Fashion Features
"There isn't anything that can stop you from reaching the stars. All you need to do is take a moment to realize that every phase, every moment, every second is a step closer to that dream."


And lastly a very BIG THANKS to Kishor Kayastha "Dai" . All this would not have been possible if it was not for you. Thank You so much Dai and also not forgetting Meena Kayastha "Di" . :)

Kishor Kayastha Facebook Page .

* Don't Forget to Buy your issue of ECS LIVING of this month. ;)
Take Care & Ciao. XOXO 



8 comments: