Thursday, April 5, 2012

Out on a Weekend !



OK, so i was out last weekend as my boyfriend had his event that night. Haven't been updating my blog that frequent so i thought why not tonight? Luckily my friend took few picture's of mine that night and i think i'll share those photos in my blog this time. 


this photo came out real nice. :)


H&M Coat (FMirror)



Forever 21 Necklace


Black Strap/Lace Heels (Chocolate - DurbarMarg)
p.s don't mind by boyfriend's shoes. ;)


Zara Bracelet | H&M Oversized Ring (FMirror) | Zara Belt





& this has to be the PICTURE OF THE NIGHT 


Photography by Sworup Ranjit
http://www.facebook.com/sworup.ranjit

will write again soon. till then tc. 

4 comments:

  1. how cute you guys look together!! and I love your outfit !!
    I am surely following you dear,mind to follow back?
    take care <3
    -Rhea http://peppy-owl.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you so much. following you back. :)
      take care <3
      siwangi

      Delete
  2. Lovely jacket and shoes!
    x
    polway.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete